cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync only inbound or outbound queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

Our customer wants to be able to trigger inbound and outbound synchronization separatedly.

In other words only send data from client to MI or only bring data from MI to client.

I heard in a conference call with an expert that this is possible but I could not find a way to control it.

I've been checking the configuration.properties in SAP Help but didn't find anything related.

Does anyone have an idea on how it could be configured?

Best regards

Renato

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by model design.

To do upload only, we can create a Data Object which is upload only Type which contains only create BapiWrapper. With this we can only send data from client to the server. It will be deleted from the client, once the data is sent to the server.

To get only data to the client, do not include create/modify/delete Bapiwrappers in the design time of Data Object.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Suma

Edited by: Suma S on Sep 2, 2010 6:43 AM

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As fas as i know there is no way to block any way sync at the client side. What is possible it to stop the deployment of the inbound data on to the tables.

But there is no way to control the outbound flow at the mobile client.

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per our investigation, there's no way to control it. It's possible to block queues in the properties file of the client.