cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of business blueprint not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creation of project i am testing the generation of business blueprint . When i select the logical component in scope tab the solar 110 error comes. When i do not select any logical component it generate the customer template without any macro however in the folder where the documents are saved there is one template with macro. ( windows word 2007). Also i created an HCM business scenario.

In project creation i have selected the the roadmap as "mysap erp " and in system landscape --> logical component as Z_SAP_ECC product -->SAP ERP --> product version --> ERP 6.0.

I have also assigned IMG project for that and central object selection.

Please advice if i am missing something ...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

110 Errors!?? What is the error you are getting? Did you try to run the macro in that document?

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ragu ,

The error which i am facing after selection of logical component is

Blueprint document cannot be created. Check the selection

Message no. SOLAR110

Diagnosis

A Business Blueprint document created for the selected selection options would contain no structure elements. It would be empty, so it is not created.

Procedure

Choose less restrictive selection options, especially the option

"Print Structure Elements: Complete Selection" in the "Options" tab.

Also in project when i select system landscape-> system> check system landscape i get the following messages in green icon.

Logical component Z_SOLMAN_COMP of solution SAP Solution is not in the project landscape

Solution SAP Solution does not contain the logical component SAP SOLUTION MANAGER

Logical component Z_ECC_EHP4 is not used in project SAP

Solution SAP Solution does not contain the logical component Z_ECC_EHP4

maybe this is also one of the clue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same error. I checked the steps you mentioned, but I'm still unable to generate a business blueprint document.

Can you please help guide me about what I might be missing ?

thanks !