FTXP-error-Domain MWART fixed value does not exist- Message no. F4341
I am trying to created a new record for a tax code, and i get this error
Domain MWART fixed value does not exist
Message no. F4341
I looked up OB40, and not sure how to fix this. Do you know how to check the tax codes? How to validate OB40?
Renan Correa replied
Please follow this procedure for the input tax codes which experience
the error F4341:
1) Go to SE16 and enter table T007A
2) Hit enter and in the next screen choose the following parameters
and enter values that represent the tax code for input tax which are
encountering the problem.
KALSM (tax procedure)
MWSKZ (tax code)
3) Click on the "execute" button.
4) Take special attention to column MWART which represents tax type.
This should only have a value "V" to represent input tax (or "A" if
5) The cause of the error F4 341 is when this column does not contain
any value or is blank. Which means that there is no defined tax type
"A" or "V" maintained in customizing.
6) To correct this you should maintain the value again via FTXP for the
corresponding tax codes and complete all the customizing settings
relating to tax on sales and purchases thereunder. Afterwhich you
should no longer experience the error message.