cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order for Drop ship sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on version SAP ECC6

We are having issues with the delivery address of a drop ship sales order getting copied correctly into the Purchase Order/purchase requisition.

The sales order is an sd and as the sales order is created on the partner section as they attach the ship to partner, they may add a phone number or a minor "tweek" to the customer ship to. When this gets converted to the po, the customer number (CMMDA-KUNNR) is not the ship to address it is reading but (CMMDA-ADRN2).

When the PO prints, the ship to address section is missing, it is blank and it seems to be the difference in the two fields.

I am interested to see how to resolve this issue as well as to understand the cause for populating the po as it does.

I appreciate your assistance on this.

Thankyou

Wanda Thivierge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The PO automatically gets the ship-to's address as delivery address.

with central address managment active (since 46c) SAP stores the addres in ADRC table, the address in customer master (KNA1) itself is just short duplicate. However, KNA1 table has the field ADRNR which is the link to the ADRC table.

Problems in print forms are usually caused by the programmers who changed the form to make it company specific. They often change the logic of standard SAP given forms and programs.

So I recommend to check with the programmer to print the correct ship-to adress.