cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Transport of Copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is it possible to send Transport of Copies for Java transports since they technically don't have their changes assigned to the tasks below the transport but instead at the transport level?

How can you send Transport of Copies for Java transports within Charm?

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/b6/6de59f9abc4d17a04ac6486c2e8b84/content.htm

Though this doesn't talk about transport of copies in Regular correction, this link provides you list of object types that are supported for copy changes.

hope this solves your problem.

feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I have been looking at notes lately and found 1388112. I think it can be relevant for you depending on your Support Package level.

transport of copies for Java is supposed to be introduced as of Solution Manager SP22, according to the note.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

The TOC functionality is not supported for pure java systems, however, if you have a dual stack system, then you can refer to the note 1293449. We have applied this note on the JAVA side of our dual stack system and the TOC functionality is working fine.

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

As far as I know, CTS+ does not support transport of copies for Java objects. ChaRM operates assuming such a limitation of transport of copies for Java systems.

Just as an example: iIn the early days of integration of CTS+ with ChaRM, the normal correction document for Java systems had to be the SDMI, because the SDMI does not include any actions about transports of copies. Now the transport of copies actions are not triggered for Java systems in standard SDMJs.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ