Database read or OLAP
I would like to know for following scenarios while running a BW query, if ...
1) There is a database read (again).
2) The operation is done in OLAP.
1. Sorting the result after the query is run by a characteristic.
2. Selecting, keeping or removing a characteristic value after running the query.
3. Display or Suppress resultset rows.
4. Swapping characteristics
5. Clicking Back button or Back to start.
6. Normalize query result.
All these are operations done after a user has run the query and the result displayed on screen.
Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.