cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Problem On RAR for Actions/Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have implemented SAP GRC with SP10 on java stack, I have perfectly done all the post installation tasks, I am very sure about post installation tasks, but when I am trying to run simulation for a particular user ID , for a transaction/Action , I am unable to search any action from the given search button

Ex: Informer --> Risk Analysis --> User Level ; Simulation Values , Type --> Action , Value u2026Here for the value when I click on the search option wanted to search for a particular action , I am not getting it for any action

Similar way for creating any Function in Rule Architect , When i select Business process , In actions tab , when I am trying to add any T-code , I am unable to search T-code/Action here, so I am not getting any permissions pertaining to this action.

Have any one of you faced the similar problem with searching for Actions in SP9,10,11,12 patches , this issue is there with all these patches.

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar Tekumudi

SAP GRC Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you create the text object / auth object text files in ABAP and upload them...?

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uma,

That definitly means that you have not uploaded the object and decriptions of the objects into RAR. Download these 2 files and upload them into RAR via configuration -> upload objects.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your quick response , however I have done these steps already as the part of post installation activities , Today I have done it again, but still no luck , Any suggestions if I am missing anything.

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar Tekumudi

SAP GRC/Security Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Today we are facing the same issue.. when searching for an action in Rule Architect> Functions> Search no info is displayed.

Could you share how did you solve the situation?

We use RAR SP12.

Best regards,

Perla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If these steps are done, then you should see entries in table VIRSA_CC_SAPOBJ & VIRSA_CC_OBJTEXT(or OBJTXT)

regards,

Surpreet