cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module to change the Payment block of in invoice in the proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Do you know of any function module/BAPI that can update the payment block field of a invoice in a payment proposal(F110). I am trying to create a BDC and it seems to be very complicated.

-Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Renan_Correa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would recommend you to use the OPEN FI:

00001110 CHANGE DOCUMENT: Save the standard data

You can access to this Exit via transaction FIBF.

REgards,

REnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Renan,

Let me re-iterate my question

After a proposal is created we want to run a report where in you can input the accounting document number and the proposal identifier. Using this info program should be capable of blocking these accounting documents in the proposal with payment block A. Since this been a Z program I can either use a standard function module or BAPI or else create a BDC for transaction F110 with normal screen flow of blocking the documents by going into the proposal edit. However BDC seems to be very complicated therefore I was trying to understand whether there is a standard function module or BAPI that I can use in the Z program to block the accounting documents in the proposal. Create own function module doesnu2019t seem to work since there are lot many unknown tables that get updated.

your help will be appreciated

-Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have the same problem ,how can i edit proposal list ues BAPI or define a program ,now i had ask abaper record BDC to edit proposal list ,but BDC can not deal with many condition ,so who can give me method to edit proposal list then upload use Z program.