Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

PO response not working from SAP XI -> SRM 5.5

Hi there,

We are running SRM Server 5.5 and have a scenario whereby PO responses need to be sent to SRM.

I am using the inbound proxy called "OrderResponse_CreateOrChangeVendorView_In" in software component version "SAP SRM SERVER 5.5".

Even if I try test the proxy with some data I get serialisation errors.

My main question is I need to understand how the PO response stuff works in SRM? I mean if I look at a PO on the SRM web interface I can see "PO Response" on the ITEM level, BUT what is interesting is that the INBOUND proxy structure does not have a field for "ACCEPT", "REJECT" type fields on the ITEM level, so how would an item be accepted or rejected in SRM?

Even if I look in BBP_PD on the item level I cannot see any field that says anything related to "accepted or rejected"?

I have looked at the implementing Proxy class / method

Class: CL_BBPX_ORDER_RESPONSE

Method II_BBPX_ORDER_RESPONSE~ORDER_RESPONSE_CREATE

This then calls a function module "BBP_ORDRSP_CRT_CHG_VND_IN".

Eventually the function module BAPI_POEC_ADD_CONFIRMATION is called. I ran this function module for a PO manually and got the following response:

"Purchase order confirmation for purchase order 3200000671 was created"

But then when I log onto the web interface for this order I see nothing regarding order response.

Are there some settings in SPRO I need to configure?

Could someone please guide me on how to get there order response messages into SRM on the ITEM level?

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it

Lynton

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question