SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOP in Customer Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

IF any body can guide me on FOP's in CS. How to configure them in the standard way, because of the expertise and short of time we are doing it by workflow , but if any body can guide me on FOP that will be a great help.

Thanks and Regards

Khan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Haris:

Please read the sticky posts at the top of the forum - there you will find some links to documentation in the help.sap.com site as well as on the service marketplace. That should always be the first stop when you really aren't sure about something.

As an aside, I would think that using workflow as a default is not the best approach and will likely result in bottlenecks.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Haris:

Please read the sticky posts at the top of the forum - there you will find some links to documentation in the help.sap.com site as well as on the service marketplace. That should always be the first stop when you really aren't sure about something.

As an aside, I would think that using workflow as a default is not the best approach and will likely result in bottlenecks.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks