cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

If i have a common division in Enterprise struucture say 00 and my sales area is for Sales org/ Domestic/ 00 and my line item materials have different divisions say 01, 02 & 03 for m1, m2, m3 materials. Hence with these divisions can i get a consolidated figure of total materials sold / total revenue. Can i drill down a report of total sales of material m1 belongs to 01 division and consolidated sales of 01 division / 02 etc.

What is the purpose of common division in SAP. Will the common divsion concept supports my requirements.

Please share your thoughts

Regards

Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SCN. Please read Rules of Engagement and search the forums prior to posting new questions.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=commondivisionsite%3Asap.com&btnG=Google+Search&fp=40e47dd1865a436b

Please also use the descriptive subjects. Otherwise your post may be reported to moderators.

The common divisions are used to maintain the common master data (e.g. if master data does not differ by division, there is no need to create multiple records). They will not provide any sales figure accumulation. You will need to use something different for reporting, depending on your business requirements (there is not enough information in your post).

Please read documentation in SPRO and do some basic research before posting further questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jalena,

Thank you for your reply.

Please understand my request clearly. I have asked whether can i get a consolidated sales figure with the combinations i mentioned. I got to know that this can be acheived thru profit center. But i would like to know whether i can find a report based on the divisions at item level in sales order eventhough my header (sales area ) is different. The division is defaulted from Material master.

Regards,

Anup