Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Errors in Migrating a Local WD to the NWDI.

Hi Friends I have one doubt on Migrating a Local WD to the NWDI.

1. I have created DC in DTR perspective. Now go to WDJ perspective and switch to the Navigation frame, select and expand the local WD.Right click on the src folder and select the Copy and Select the new DC go to src folder, right click on the src folder and select the Paste option as shown below.

2. Now Select the existing Activity Click on OK Button.

3. Now switch back the Web Dynpro Explorer frame, right click the newly created DC and select Rebuild from the popup menu, as follows.

4. Once the build is complete you can expand your new DC and verify that the copied components are available.

5. If you examine the Implementation of the new components you may notice that the code is full of compile errors. This is a bug within NWDS u2013 and should be remedied as follows.

In the Navigator right click on the DC and select Close Project from the popup menu.

Now right click on the DC and select Open Project from the popup menu

Go back to the Web Dynpro Explorer and rebuild the project.

This should resolve these errors, but should this fail u2013 restart NWDS. I have done these steps for Migrating a Local WD to the NWDI.

6. Right now I am getting error. When rebuild the DC that time I am able to getting there warning message u201C.jar files not foundu201D that time I have to go to DC properties and open java build path here .jar files not available.

7. How we will get all .jar files in DC java build path.

8. For Exam: we have create one normal WDJ Application go to java build path that place lot of jar files is available. But in my DC not available that .jar file

9. How I will get that .jar files. Could you tell me how to resolve the Issue. Here I am getting lot of error in wdContext,.size(), IWDMessageManager,IWDWindow here I am getting lot of error.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question