cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit value used in credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one help me understand how credit value is calculated in credit check for sales orders.

I was assuming that credit value is undelivered value returned by fm -SD_CREDIT_VALUE_ORDER.

When i debug this fm gives me different value each time.Acoording to the config Total amount of order(incl tax) should be used for credit check.

Thanks in advance.

Priya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the pricing procedure (V/08) used for pricing, subtotal "A" must be entered in a line for

determining the credit value. Usually, the net value plus taxes is used. This way the system is determined to use this

subtotal for credit pricing. The credit price is stored in field VBAP-CMPRE and used for

update and credit check.

go through the below link for the detailed config info.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

order is going on block multiple times when i change PO no or remove billing block in sales order.It should n't be going on block as because have n't changed the dollar value.

Is any one faced this issue. Let me know your thoughts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have released the credit block and then when you are changing any parameter(other than qty and value) the order is going on credit check again? If yes, in OVA8 - under " Released orders are still unchecked" maintain number of days or percentage of change of value. Then the reeleased orders will not be checked again .

If you havent released the credit blocked order and when ever you do any changes to order and save it, you will get the credit blocked message all the times. If the amount is not consistent then may be you can execute few programs to reset the open credit value of the customers. Please refer to the below notes for incorrect credit values.

Note 1176872 - Composite SAP Note Incorrect credit Updated

Note 124571 - Incorrect credit values S066 S067 FD32

Note 377165 - Update open credit values for credit management

Note 716141 - Analysis Incorrect open credit values

Note 425483 Consulting notes Credit Checks

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Released orders are still unchecked config is set up to 5% and 30 days. After i released an order, on next day if i change PO no or remove BB is causing credit block on order.

Answers (0)