cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change mass status and desscription documents.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know how is possible mass change status and description from all documents in SOLMAN?

Thanks in advantage.

Warlei Figueiredo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Warlei,

Unfortunately i don't know such functionalitiy and i highly doubt that it even exists.

I would advice you using transaction SI80 to change description and status because you ll get an overal view of all documents of your project in one and only screen

For each entry (doc) you can click on button 'Set Status' to change status and button 'Change Attributes' to change other attributes such as Document type, Document Properties, Title, Technical Name, Content type...

In order to have your list in SI80 Click on button '+ with search', then select 'Solution Manager', then in 'technical Name' fill your ptoject Name and validate.

You ll see a new line that adds to your Favorites. By double clicking on your project you ll see the list of documents.

If you need a mass update tool , you can ask a developer helping you achivere that. Table SA01PHIO contains description & status of all documents !!

PHIOID is the hexadeciman id of documents; DESCRIPT is the description you want to change and STATE is status of doc

A simple program mass updating this table (meaning description and status) won't be complicated for a developer to code

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jun 21, 2010 4:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe one can reuse somehow the report provided with note 1452855 and change the coding so that it also works with projects directly...

Regards

Martin

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Warlei,

could you please be more specific ? Are CRM Documents your concern (like Service Desk and Change Doc) or Documents from the Project Management part of Solman (SOLAR01, SOLAR02...)

Regards,

Khalil

0 Kudos

Hi Khalil,

We're talking about Documents from the Project Management part of Solman (SOLAR01, SOLAR02...).

Thanks in advance,

Warlei.