cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Trip schema dialog box and default it in tcode PR05.

former_member502553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Travel Expense Manager(PR05) when we create a travel expense a popup will appear where we need to select the trip schema from the dropdown. Here i need to remove the popup and make one trip schema as default. Is it possible through config or need to enhance it.

Let me know some idea on this.

Thanks and regards,

Arun.

Edited by: Arun Kumaran on Jun 21, 2010 1:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My client need the Schema to be defaulted according to the Trip Destination maintioned on transaction TRIP. and we have 6 schemas ie, overseas, domestic one day, metro cities, capital cities, and other domestic cities.

Regads

Meenakshi Sharma

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to make the trip schema as default to the travel type, you can do it in define schema & individual field control. But still the pop will come to select the trip schema and if you donu2019t want the step to be performed by employee.

Then you need to hardcore it by defaulting trip schema to trip activity type application.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sirkant

But my client need Schema, to take defaulted, and it sholud get defaulted according to the destination of travel, this destination is the same, which we have to fill on T-Code TRIP.

Regards

Meenakshi

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to the place of destination --> chennai, bombay. If that is the case how you will come to know to which the employee is travelling.

What you can do is create a schema for the metros, International trips, one day trip, etc. thats how you can make it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Travel Management ->Travel Expenses-> Dialog and Travel Expenses Control-> Dialog Control->Define Schema and individual field control.

then select your schema go to Trip Type: Enterprise and give the one which you want to make default. Then it will not ask for schema.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Srinivas

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

It is possible and you dont have to enhance. Just tell your Abap people to make the trip schema default to the trip activity type. Once it is done, the system wont ask again when you create an expense report.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to consult ABAP Consultant. You only can do this in config wherein you link the trip activity type of request with that of the expense to that of the schema