Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver WS - Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm developing a RFC to SOAP scenario and when I'm calling the WS the adapter gives me the following error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: . at System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocol.SetContext(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing)

This are the steps that I've done:

1. I've upladoed the WSDL as an external definition to PI

2. I've created the Service Interface referencing to the message of the WSDL.

3. Then I've done all the mapping development (everything works fine here).

4. Finally I've went to the Integration Directory and I designed all the scenario. In the Receiver Communication Channel I've specified the URL that can be found on the WSDL for the endpoint.

FYI: I've tested the WS in SOAPUI and it works fine with the same WSDL and the same URL that I used at PI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's complaining about the SOAP Action. Have you specified the SOAP Action in the SOAP Receiver CC?

Regards,

Neetesh

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes the problem was the SOAP Action.

Thank you very much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check that you have specified SOAP Action url also?

This parameter is mandetory to specify in SOAP Receiver.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Hetal,

This parameter is mandetory to specify in SOAP Receiver.

This is not a mandatory parameter.

Regards,

Neetesh