Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance limit for MIRO. Set error message OMRM

fernando_martin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

in transaction OMR6 we can set the different tolerance limits for each company code and tolerance key for creating invoices with MIRO. As default these messages will come as warning. If we want to set the message as error we go to transaction OMRM where we can set which messages we wish to show as errors (for example 082, price too high), both on line and on batch mode.

The question is following: with OMRM the only range I see is for users, but not for company code as with OMR6. Does it mean if I change the setting it will affect all company codes that have tolerance limit check in OMR6? is there a way to restrict this? So far I only can ask which users are those who create the logistic invoices with MIRO.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct .Message settings in OMRM are client specific . if you want you can make it user specific .There is no configuration to set at company code level . You have to use BADI or user exit to set at company code level

fernando_martin
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

any of the following exits seems to be suitable for this:

LMR1M006 Logistics Invoice Verification: Process XML Invoice

MRMH0001 Logistics Invoice Verification: ERS procedure

MRMH0002 Logistics Invoice Verification: EDI inbound

MRMH0003 Logistics Invoice Verification: Revaluation/RAP

MRMN0001 Message output and creation: Logistics Invoice Verification

LMR1M001 User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification

LMR1M002 Account grouping for GR/IR account maintenance

LMR1M003 Number assignment in Logistics Invoice Verification

LMR1M004 Logistics Invoice Verification: item text for follow-on docs

LMR1M005 Logistics Inv. Verification: Release Parked Doc. for Posting

but with BADI: INVOICE_UPDATE we can set a control and error message restricting by company code.

Answers (0)