cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career opportunity for fresher in SAP-HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to do SAP-HR certification and before that I wanted to know how valuable it would be for me in my career. As SAP-HR fresher would I be able to grab good jobs? Please guide me.

Regards

Srishti SIngh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did I say something wrong? I am only curious, I hope that is not wrong. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Otto, You didn't say anything wrong. I am suggest exploring ideas before I join a course.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am afraid I cannot help you. It would took me few hours (or more like days) to get to your country and especially, what I would like you guys to explain for me, why do you all insist on the certification. Probably there are the different customs in your country, because this does not apply on mine. As I said before, I can get a SAP job without any certification and know many people who got SAP job without any SAP experience (in fact I started years ago with some Java development experience but nothing SAP relevant).

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Otto then let me too hunt for an opportunity like this. Hope to succeed in my journey.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do we gain experience in SAP without the SAP certification?

I don´t get the idea here. I have no certificate and have years of experience. Didn´t have to go for any exam to get a job. Can you guys explain why do you all (guys from India?) insist on this type of career scenario?

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your message. Could you please guide me or help me with my job search then?

Regards

Srishti

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your definition of good jobs means a combination of an MNC and a "good" package, then I would say, please gain some experience before you go for certification.

It is most recommended to have atleast 1-2 years of domain experience before going for training/certification of functional modules.

ATB

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zub,

How do we gain experience in SAP without the SAP certification?

Regards

Srishti

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As an end-user.

As an intern - where you sacrifice any pay just to learn SAP on the job (Free Work concept)

As an analyst - wherein you take up a job for domain knowledge, but side by side get to access SAP system. Eg. you get hired for undertaking HR operations, but have SAP in your firm wherein you key in data on a day to day basis.

It is no doubt tough to get a job like this, so you need to keep your eyes open. Keep hunting.

Zub