cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii experts

Cam somebody explain me about the scheduling agreements in MM .

What is difference between normal Procument and scheduling agreement.

Explain me with step by step flow in S.A.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scheduling Agreement is long term contract for supply of goods or serviceswith vendor

Validity period must be maintained in SA

We can use time dependent conditions,scales in SA.

We can give delivery schedules for said SA to vendor

We can use release procedure also for SA depending on document type.

It don't requires papers for each delivey schedules . time saving,

In Normal procurement we can not use time dependent conditions,scales.

It requires papers for each purchase order.time consuming

You can raise PO with referance to SA but not vice versa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii Thanks for ur response

Can some body explain me example .

And with step by step Transacton codes .

One full cycle of SA in MM.

Starts with master data , PR.SA ,PO...... till invoice verification and payment to vendor ..

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks

SAP-MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The typical procurement cycle for a service or material consists of the following phases:

1. Determination of Requirements - t.Code: ME51N

Materials requirements are identified either in the user departments or via materials planning and control. (This can cover both MRP proper and the demand-based approach to inventory control. The regular checking of stock levels of materials defined by master records, use of the order-point method, and forecasting on the basis of past usage are important aspects of the latter.) You can enter purchase requisitions yourself, or they can be generated automatically by the materials planning and control system.

2. Source Determination - T/Code ME41

The Purchasing component helps you identify potential sources of supply based on past orders and existing longer-term purchase agreements. This speeds the process of creating requests for quotation (RFQs), which can be sent to vendors electronically via SAP EDI, if desired.

3. Vendor Selection and Comparison of Quotations - T/Code ME47 & ME49

The system is capable of simulating pricing scenarios, allowing you to compare a number of different quotations. Rejection letters can be sent automatically.

4. Purchase Order Processing - TCode: ME21N / ME31L

The Purchasing system adopts information from the requisition and the quotation to help you create a purchase order. As with purchase requisitions, you can generate Pos yourself or have the system generate them automatically. Vendor scheduling agreements and contracts (in the SAP System, types of longer-term purchase agreement) are also supported.

5. Purchase Order Follow-U -

The system checks the reminder periods you have specified and - if necessary - automatically prints reminders or expediters at the predefined intervals. It also provides you with an up-to-date status of all purchase requisitions, quotations, and purchase orders.

6. Goods Receiving and Inventory Management - TCode: MIGO

Goods Receiving personnel can confirm the receipt of goods simply by entering the Po number. By specifying permissible tolerances, buyers can limit over- and under deliveries of ordered goods.

7. Invoice Verification - TCode: MIRO

The system supports the checking and matching of invoices. The accounts payable clerk is notified of quantity and price variances because the system has access to PO and goods receipt data. This speeds the process of auditing and clearing invoices for payment.

Edited by: Pherasath Padmanaban on Jun 21, 2010 4:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii Great explanation..

Can u explain me , where exactly we have to mainatin the scheduled dates and how it will trigger the reminders in PO.

Scheduled means we have scheduled earlier for eg, befor 3 months i have created SA with PO . It 'll be eligilble for upto next year june 2011.

3 months once i'll get 30000 pc. so totally 120000 pc.

The above scenario how we can map in SAP.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Me38 is the tcode where you maintain the SA schedule lines. To enter:

Give the Sch Agmt No

Click Enter

Select the line item, and click on delivery schedule

There you maintain the delivery schedule day/time wise

To change the Scedule items, you can change the quantities for which GR is not done.

If partial GR has happened, you can reduce the open quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

What about the invoice verification step.

How we can do the invoice verification in SA.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hii

>

>

> What about the invoice verification step.

>

> How we can do the invoice verification in SA.

>

> Thanks

Its similar to PO, instead of PO number you put in the SA number, and rest process remains same.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check on it.

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

normal procurment means simply make po for a materiial and send it to vendor and get the material (if vendor known) .

schedule agreement is just like a contact, fixed for a period of time say one year and delivery dates with the quantity to be suppled are maintained. no separate po issued. till the end of the agreement

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sch Agreement is plant specific.

we no need to create every time purchase docuemnt just maintain sch lines with me38

we will create sch agreement pre planned dates and quantity. It is time dependent or time independent based on the document type. it will not work unknown "m" and "w"

Sch lines maintain subject to doc type LP and LPA. In Lp sch lines transmitted automatically

in LPA you have to release the Sch lines with FRC & JIT.

Throught sch agreement we can save vendor lead time & paper work and process time

Regards

Laxman