Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MIRO

Gurus,

I am raising a PO with planned delivery cost for example freight.I have done the GR.But when invoice comes the value is more than the PDC.Now how to accomadate the additional expenses in MIRO & paythe vendor

Former Member
replied

>

> Hi,

>

> Do u mean to say i enter the additional amount in material tab & qty of the PO

>

> I make it a point to give point for all answers

Yes that what i am saying, with reference to PO, you do MIRO, then in MATERIAL tab, you enter the PO quantity, then freight amount against the quantity and follow the DR CR entries and save, your entries will get saved with reference to PO and if material account is used as DR, will hit material price as well.

When I started in SAP and specially with forum, I was told by my seniors, if you want good and prompt answers always give points immediately, this attracts prompt and seniors answers, as mostly seniors on forums are appreciated for their answers through points, and it really hurts when you work so hard to find the solution and most of the posters just close the thread by simple OK or CLOSED or THANKS. Basically, we get appreciated when we receive points.

So you found the right trick to get prompt answers and this paragraph goes to other posters or new comers as well. Prompt points you give, prompt answers you get.

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Jun 21, 2010 12:54 PM

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Jun 21, 2010 12:54 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question