cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please guide as to how the Agent Inbox / Worklist can be configured? I am using CRM 7.0 Web UI.

Requirement: When a service request is raised, the system should send the request to the reporting manager of the reported by.

Thanks,

Rinkal

Edited by: Rinkal Salia on Jun 21, 2010 11:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can have few scenarios here:

1.when e-mail with request comes to CRM, it can be processed by e-mail workflow (there is standard one in CRM) that will create activity for it and assign email to it. Workflow workitem will appear in Agent inbox of agent or group of agents (you will only need to attach suitable PFAC rule to workflow step - create email - for it. When agent process workitem, activity is opened, and agent may set there responsible person.

worklist is only view that filters documents depending od status and responsible person.

2. when request is created in CRM, some automatic determination for partners on this document may happen (partner determination procedure, and function responsible person/team), which will set right responsible agent or group of agents (org unit). and in worklist there also should be filter set for responsible person from document.

So you will need to configure CIC profile (with agent inbox), workflow (agents), document - activity or service ticket (partner determination procedure).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

I have already done point 2. However, is there some doc or something that you know, that I can use to configure this.

I think only ERMS + Rule Policies should be enough to do this. Or is there something else missing?

Thanks,

Rinkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i know only Building Block C78 for IC.

I did not use ERMS here but only PFAC rules for workflow and some abap for determination teams on ticket when ticket was created.

Regards

Answers (0)