Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS41/51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to apply SAP note 736920 - Maintainance of selected sets requires

transport request , so that when users want to edit catalog or selected set in Production no Transport request is generated.

Should i apply it directly in Production system or I apply it first in DEV and then QA and last in Prod?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always to beter to apply note to DEV,where u can do testing & also check scenario their.

Once it get succed then transport it to QA where you can again validate same thing by doing testing ,

Then only u can able to transport it to PRODUCTION.

By which u can tracablitity & also it always to have same seting in all servers.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

First apply in dev and make transport request and transferred in quality same thing apply in quality than transferred in production and run programme in production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

AS per best of my information You will have to perform the change task in SOBJ in each individual server. But the best practices suggest to maintain the settings equal in all clients so as correctly said by Sujit you must follow the DEV>QA->Prod flow.

Best of Luck

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should i apply it directly in Production system or I apply it first in DEV and then QA and last in Prod?

Answer of this question is very subjective & depend upon your structure but

Its always better to test in Dev-->then test in QA & then Transfer it in the Production