cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

url link in table column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I created one table column with linktourl UI , whenever it gets clicked it should be navaigate to the URL .But I need the URL dynamically not a hard coded one..How to get URL dynamically and map that to that table column..

Regards ,

Anil...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the WDURLGenerator API to get the URL and set it to every row in the table:

for(int i = 0; i < <node>.size(); i++)
{
  String url = WDURLGenerator.getResourcePath(wdComponentAPI.getDeployableObjectPart(),"<filename>.<extension>");
  wdContext().node<NodeName>().get<NodeName>ElementAt(i).setURL(url);
}

Regards,

Poojith MV

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its resolved..

I got host name and port no from current App and passed it to another application with its name.

closing thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You can create a value attribute and map this value attribute to the reference property in LinkToURL UI. Set the value for this value attribute on run time depending on your logic.

Regards,

Ponraj M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your intention with the URL is to navigate to an external link for example google.com etc.

In the table column use Link to URL as table cell editor, in the value node binded to table source create 2 Value attributes say refrenceAttr and txtAttr, map these to the reference and text property of the Link to URL. At runtime just set the attributes values of refrenceAttr and txtAttr.

If you need to navigate between views with in your project use Link To Action, but here you just need to use the text property.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my table consists of 8 columns which are getting through resultset ..and as 9 th column i have show url link .

former_member192152
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In its valuenode associated with the source table, create a valueattibute (url), and associate that attribute value to LinkToUrl component, property reference.

Dynamically load the values of this valueattribute.

regards,

Angelo