cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rcvr det: Problem loading schema definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I try to F4 condition for receiver determination, a dialog "Problem loading schema definition" pop up with bellow error:

Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system

I checked that one thread having the same problem with suggestion IR's SWCV GUID is defferent from in SLD, but I have other SWCV with different GUID BUT work perfect.

Is there any other suggestion?

//Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The main problem is not in design or configuration, continue the following tread will be more meaningful, pls provide a solution to the below tread instead. Thank you.

//Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BPM processes from the repository need to be imported explicitly into the directory for it to be visible when using F4 help.

Make sure that you have created a new integration process under your configuration scenario.

Regards,

Smitha.

Message was edited by: Smitha Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is of course in abtract type.

//Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The receiver is a Intergration Process service.

When I display the service, the sender and receiver tab clearly shown that it contains message interface exactly as defined in Repository IP container, but somehow does not diaplay in F4 tab for me to set the receiver condition.

Please advise again

//Jack

Message was edited by: JackLim

Message was edited by: JackLim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jack,

If the service you are talking about is an Integration Process, then make sure that the message interface that you are trying to use is of abstract type.

If your scenario is like this:

SystemA->XI(Integration Process)->SystemB

You will have two receiver determinations:-

One with sender as systemA and the other with sender as the integration process.

Everytime you specify the message interface for the integration process, it should be of abstract type.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

>><i>Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system</i>

This clearly says that there is no message interface defined in your receiver determintaion.

Open the business system in (open in ID itself)that you are using and check if the interface you are looking for is present.

Generally, you need to manually enter all the interfaces that you want the system to use if you are using a business "service". But if you are using a business "system" which is already defined in the SLD, its not required. Nevertheless, just check if it has been defined.

Regards,

Sushumna