cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PRFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We're trying to create a posting run to transfer travel expenses to accounting via transaction PRFI. However, we're facing the following error:

No vendor found for this selection

Tax code in procedure TAXD is invalid

Trip could not be included in posting run

For Germany, I see that the rates have been already maintained for tax codes corresponding to tax procedure TAXD (transaction FTXP).

Is there anything that I'm missing? Please suggest.

Thank you,

Vivek Pandey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There should be a vendor connected for this employee to whom you are doing the posting run. Create a Vendor Master go to payment tab in company code and assign the employee number in personal number field. This issue will be resolved.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas. I did the same and the Vendor related error has been resolved. However, the tax code error still persists

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that the settings in tax codes is not valid.

Please follow the below path :

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Financial Accounting (New) > Tax on Sales/Purchases > Calculation > Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases

Enter DE and check the settings for the tax code used in Travel.

Best Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check if there is mileage expense claim in the trip? if there is mileage expense claim, then please maintain the default 0% input tax code at the following setting:

SPRO-Financial Accounting-Travel Management-Travel expenses-Master data-travel expense types- create travel expense types for per diems/flat rates

enter the TPV and maintain the 0% tax code for expense types.

regards