cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Element in Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Just would like to briefly understand, how I can make use of the WBS Element in the Production Order (Assignment tab) to use as cost settling for a production order? How do i automate the WBS Element in the production Order for a set of given parameters? Is there a config I can use to set a profile?

I have a scenario here as below:

I have various types of production orders:

PO 1 = Production A

PO 2 = Production B

PO 3 = Production C

And for each of the above, I will individually have a WBS Element.

PO1 - WBS Element A

PO2 - WBS Element B

PO3 - WBS Element C

And WBS Element A, B and C is a Level 2 WBS Element which are tied to WBS Element Z (Level 1 WBS Element), which will be settled to a project.

Appreciate your kind feedback on the above on how I can make it work by settling the cost to the WBS Element.

Thanks.

Rgds.

0 Kudos

We have the same requirement with our client. Was there a standard solution to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain settlement rule in production order receiver as wbse. the actual production cost will be settled to respective wbse.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

mainatain the settlement profile in order type. in txn oko7 settlement profile vaild receivers select wbse as settlement optional.

in production orderheadersettlement rule maintain category as wbse and run the settlement txn ko88. now the actual production cost debit the wbse.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, NAG.. Somehow, it is still not allowing me to settle to material from WBSE.. indicating an error that the settlement type MAT is to be set automatically only.. which is usually a default that from PP it will settle to MAT immediately.. but since the sequence is changed here, it is not allowing..

Thanks.