cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap of material in subcontract and Excess material issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know is there any setting such that , for mfg. a finish good material, some qty. of raw material is scrap the qty which is scrap i have add as negative qty in BOM and but after making the GR for Finish material , all positive qty. are consume by deduction of qty which i have mention as negative but scrap is not done automatically, i am doing scrap sepearetely so it is possible whenevr i make the GR for finish good material then , the material for which i have maiatain as negative should get automatically scrap, as the raw maetria are consum using 543 materials,

second thing the negative qty of material i have mention in BOM of finish good but insted of maiatining -ve qty in BOM is it possible to add the excess qty in PO as -Ve qty because when we select the finish material in Subcontract PO all BOM components appear in PO but there there is no option to add some addition material in PO.

can we make the above settings

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not possible.

BOM is required to make a finished good which includes scrap also.

You can not make any finisned good with raw materials wihout scrap., it is possible only in assembling section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Just want to know one more think, as in subcontract we are issue the material as per BOm, as suppose, total qty of one raw material required is 4500, which is to be consume for making the finish good but due to std. packing of raw material i want to issue the qty 5000, but while making the GR only 4500 should be consume and the reamining 500 should be shown as in vendor stock after getting material back we will take that as 542 movement.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u help on this issue.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u help on this issue.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

See at the time GR scrap material recvd alongwith FG is which mvt type happning.If scrap material is showing 545 then it is going in correct way.If not pl check the BOM ok or not.

Mayur

MM