cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While creating Delivery system showing error that Only 0 EA of material F1000-P1 available

Message no. VL150

But in MMBE unrstricted use stock maintain is 105.Please give me the solution how to rectify this error.

Thanks,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

VL150 is issued because there is no available quantity.

MMBE is not the correct transaction to check available quantity. It only check the stock which actually exist. It doesn't consider whether the stock is occupied by other documents.

Please check available quantity in tcode CO09. (check rule B for delivery).

Alternatively, you can goto vl02n -> environment -> availability to check the availabel quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have checked in CO09,But the confirm delivery quantity shows as '0'.So please give me the solution how delivery quantity automaticaly copied from sales order & picking field should not be in disable.

Thaks,

MIku.

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery can be created only if there is available quantity.

In CO09, you need to check what is the cumulated available quantity. This is the quantity which is available for delivery.

If there is only 0 available, you need to know why it's 0. The stock should be occupied by other orders/deliveries.

This is related with the customizing in OVZ9. This is also related with the request of your business.

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If it is test system, please post some stock in the plant using MB1C transaction (movement type 561) and then try to complete the delivery.