cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

According to the new requirement in my organization we made anew company code under our organization and i took a copy of all the sales document from the old company to the new one . when i made the new sales order i found no problem with it and i made the delivery to this order without any problems but when i made the billing i found that the pricing conditions in the billing is marked as statistical (so the net value of the bill is zero) although they did not marked as statistical in the pricing procedures i did not know why it happened and how can i solve this problem so can any body please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please compare the condition appear in the sales order line item with the billing document line item.

Let us know whether it's marked as statistical in the sales order line item as well.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

no it is not marked as statistical in the sales order and the price calculated correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check your copy control settings as your sales order pricing is correct.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no problem with the copy control .

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check your Pricing condition Type setting whether setting for condition types is copy of PROO of something else.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U