cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting maximum limit to conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have a query , there is a requirment where in i need to assign to a conditon type in pricing procedure i.e discount condtion type

maximum limit . where in if a user gives 20% or less than 20% any amount in discount it should accept and if he gives more than 20% discount the sytem should not accpet

maximum discount should be 20%

is there any way

this condition is given manually . each time when the order is processed . if we give in upper limit and in lower limit in the additional data. in condition record ? will it solve the problem ?

pls give suggestions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i tried by entering in the lowerlimit it is working

thanks foryour input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly go to VK11 . enter the condition type and enter.

Than enter the required details and press f6 or details tab.

You can find the lower limit and upper limit tab. Maintain the limits as per your requirment .

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try below method.

First create a discount condition record in VK11 with amount as 0%.

Then in the details of it, mention upper limit as 20%.

Save and start y creating a fresh sales order.

Now when user create a new sales order discount condition will automatically appear as 0%. Now user can change it accordingly. If the amount specified in the sales order is greater than 20, user will get an error.

Any amount below that will not get any error.

So if discount is not applicable he/she can leave that field blank as well

I think this will satisfy your requirement from the standard functionalities available in SAP..

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anupa thanks for your reply ,

if i do that the system is not accpeting the zero conditon and it throws an error " 0.000 exceeds the limit 20.000 in the condition record"

as per ur saying

first give 0 % on the intial screen in vk 11 then clilck the details tab enter 20 in the upper limit colomun . so that when ever the pricing procedure is flowed it will show the particular condtion type as " zero" percent and then after that if u give manually any discount which is less than 20% it will accept and if it exceeds beyond 20% it will throw an error message.

but i am trying to do it it is saying the above error

can u give me more inputs

thanks for ur reply

Edited by: k.kumi on Jun 21, 2010 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mention 0 as lower limit to that condition type ans upper limit as 20% for same.

Then try to create a new sales order and see.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anupa,

i even tried that but the system is giving the same error

regards

k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since discounts are negative, enter 20 in the lower limit in the condition record.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my solution would be a error-Message at the userexit MV45afzz - save-prepare.

The condition is given in manuelly. if they dont obay the roules - the user will get an errot with a hint, what he made wrong.

hans