cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Definig VL02N system showing error that Corrected deliveries cannot be changed

Message no. VL136.

Please give me the solution how rectify this error.

Thanks,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If the confirmed quantity is zero, then you cannot deliver it. Please bring in stock to the plant and then do the PGI of the delivery. After that you should be able to do the billing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Corrected deliveries cannot be changed

I think, you were trying to reverse the delivery and if this is correct, first you should try in VL09 and not in VL02N. Update the forum if the issue is still not answered

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I don't want to trying reverse delivery.But after delivery system in the document flow showing delivery as processing,So I can't create billing document.

So please give me the solution how to rectify this error.

Thanks,

Miku.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I don't want to trying reverse delivery

I dont know what exactly you were trying and at what stage the system was popping that message. Go to VL02N, key in the delivery reference and execute. Ensure that it is PGId. If not, do PGI and then try to generate billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please goto VL02n -> status tab -> what's the status of the delivery?

If you cannot create billing, what's the error messge?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The status shows that delivery is being processed Bcz confirmed quantity shows as Zero.So I can't do Billing.

Thanks,

Miku.

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

"confirmed quantity is 0"?

What is the confirmed quantity? Do you mean "confirmation status"?

Maybe, you should check VBUK and VBUP table and tell us which status is not 'C'.