Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM1 VKM3

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All experts,

I met a problem about credit release transaction. I established the credit check at order level and the credit check was done in user exit. I already got the message that metioned the credit check successfully checked in user exit 1 and I checked in table vbuk I found the status of credit check is B which means is blocked.

But When I gone to VKM1 , I can not find the document. When I go to VKM3 I found it.

As I known, VKM1 should can display all the document which has credit check status 'B'.

Do you known any reason about not listed in VKM1 ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as already mentioned the difference between VKM1 and VKM3 mainly stands in the check of document in overall credit status B.

T-code VKM1 corresponds to RVKRED02

T-code VKM3 corresponds to EVKRED04

Via VKM3 you will always get a record as result. This becasue the only key parameters this report is checking is the document number and it is ignoring all the other key fields.

Via VKM1 you may not get always a record as (per standard) it should check if CMGST EQ 'B'.

As general advice, check both programs and be sure that there is no specific change out of the standard.

If your document has already CMGST equal to B I would proceed as follow:

1. check the customer is open in the relative Credit Area (as VKM3 is not checking this point)

2. check the settings of the risk category asigned to the customer

3. check if the order was already previously released and then got blocked again due to modifications (some change in the sales document may not properly or partilly update the status in the order)

4. If yes point 3, check if it was blocked during last 24 hours

5. try to replicate the same scenario using the sme customer/product/quantity

6. try to replicate the same scenario changing one condition at time and analysing the behaviour of VBUK

7. check the account group for the customer and see if it the payer as well (when SP is NE to PY and you run VKM1 using SP then the result is not what you expect)

8. check if PY of SP is open in credit area

Here above only few point to check that should help you in verifying your issue.

In case problem persist feel free to come back and provide feeback of what mentioned above; it will help in the analysis and understanding of the situation.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VKM1 is for cases where credit management is controlled for all of a customer's transactions while VKM3 is used when control is on a sales order document basis.

Also VKM1 transaction is to get the sales orders which are blocked due to credit check. To find SO is blocked for Credit Check Program reads VBUK table with Overall Credit Status (CMGST field) where it is not equal to D (D means Credit Block Released). As soon as you release the document from Credit Check it will not show up in VKM1 transaction.

Where as VKM3 is to select the Sales Orders based on Order Number. It does not matter whether the Sales Order is blocked for Credit Check or not. When you specify the Sales Order number in selection screen it will bring the Sales Orders based on your selection and does not check VBUK status, but it reads the VBUK-CMGST field. If you scroll right in the list, there's a field OVCS ( I believe that is the right one is shown either A, B, C or D).

Hope this will help you to resolve your query.

Regards,

KRishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply.

I check the table VBUK and OverallCredStat field CMGST .The field CMGST value is B.

As your suggestion, it seems that it should be displayed in VKM1.But it is not.