Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have configured for credit management for cust -

i have done all the setting in OB38 , OVFL , XD02 , OBZK ,OVAK ,OVA7 ,OVA8 ,V/08 , as A ,

in OVAK i kept credit check as D , in OVA8 am kept as Static , in FD32 Risk category i maintained as High risk , but whenever i saving order the credit check is not working and allow to save , in other hand when am changing in order type as B i.e run simple credit check and error message then its not allowing me to save the order , but in this scenario its checking for all customer even though not maintained in FD 32 for credit limit , where am going wrong

kindly suggest.

thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check that

1 : in OVAK -> crdit check = D and credit group = 01

2: in OVA8 -> select your CCarea - risk catergory - risk group and then select Static and r_eaction D_ and s_elect open orders_ and at the up lest corner select item check

3: in FD32 put the limit and do not forget the risk category in the internal data frame

hope it may help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto OVA8 and select the High Risk Sales Order and under Reaction status/BlockSelct Dynamic and Tick the box. AFter that goto FD32 and in the central data mainatin the Total AmountIndividual Limit & Currency. Also maintain Credit Limit Risk Category & Credit horizon Date and save

Thanks

Anil

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

i have configured same as you mentioned but now problem occurs when am creating sales order with different sold to party with credit limit zero i mean i have not maintained any record for that customer in FD 32 but still giving error if it would have been possible to attach i would have done that i don't know what to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain same sold to party . You need to goto customer master and create the Payer. Credit limit is only set for the Payer. Create the Payer as customer and then set the credit limit by going into FD32 for the payer. aftergoing into customer master go to sales area data and then into partner function. after maintaining the payer, then try to create sales order . goto ova8 and choose High risk sales order and go into its details. Maintain Dynamic and check it out.

goto FD32 and put the Payer in the customer fileds and CCA and select all the check boxes and hit enter. put the credit limit 0. tottal amount, individual limit, credit limit 0 and do not put anything in the risk category and then save.

Now try to create the sales order.

I hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Anil

Edited by: Anil Hooda on Jul 6, 2010 8:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I would imagina that both your sales order type and item category are credit active, so I would like to suggest that in OVA8, relevant entries, check if the field item chack is ticked or not - if not tick it and try again.

Also check the reaction and that the field Status Block is ticked

Regards

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Please check that

1: Goto OVA8 -> Select your Credit Control area - Risk Catergory - Credit Group

Ex: 100000101

Credit control a'rea 1000+ Risk Category 001 ( High Risk) + Credit Group 01 (Sales Order)

Select Static, Reaction C, Put check at Status, select Open orders and Opend Delivery

2 : Goto OVAK -> Ccrdit Check = D and credit group = 01

Best Regards,

MH