cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report painter use for CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to set up segment reporting using Report painter. The format I would like is the segments going across at the top, with my accounts at the bottom. Can anyone help me with this
\/

Regards

Johan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

the CO-PA reporting tool is the "drilldown report" which allows you to navigate up and down your characteristics.

But you can also create reports based on fixed forms. Create a CO-PA report use KE31 (or KE91 for line item based reports). To create forms for the reports use KE34 / KE94.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

My problem with the options you have given is that they do not have segments as characteristics. Any ideas?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

add a characteristic "SEGMENT" and derive it using KEDR from Profit-center master data.

If you need the segment data for already posted CO-PA docs, try line item reposting (KE4S, KE4SFI,...); Maybe its necessary (depending on the number of line items) to use RKECADL1 (SAPNET 126937, 1405404).

Other possibility is to use the realignment functionality KEND to add the segment information to CO-PA data posted before the new characteristic is used.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I'm with you in terms of derivation. My issue is that when I look at the characteristics available (I'm on ECC^6), the characteristic SEGMENT is not available for selection.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create your own characteristics by using SAP T code KEA5 and then can be assigned to operating concern.

Thanks,

Pawan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is an historical explanation of my situation: I started in report painter using library 8A2 for PCA accounting Table. This library points to table GLPCT EC-PCA: Totals Table. The requirement is basically for income statement level CO-PA reporting hence my use of this library.This works great for the current reports, but there is no characteristic Segment on this table and library. I therefore need a solution for this as there is no way to edit the library to insert the characteristic on which i need to report.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the characteristic, please let me know how to assign it to my opcencern

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

assignment of chars. to operating concern is done in T-code KEA0.

Best regards, Christian

Answers (0)