Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create New Employee Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Hello,,

I am a new student in the work of SAP. I want to ask all of you, any body help me in detail. I will be very appreciate his/her efforts.

1. I want to create new employee group

2. new Employee Sub Group.

3. Generate series of employee as per new group.

the above tasks has been done by my end. But I don't know the changes will be established in like features,function, payroll schema and other which will related and affected after the creation of new employee/ sub group. please help me.

Thanks in advance

by

waiting helpful reply.

student

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the detail. Hope it will help you.

Employee group is a general division of employees. The employee group defines the relationship between an employee and a company in that the employee makes a certain contribution to the company in terms of work. Active employees, pensioners and early retirees make up the main employee groups in Per Admin.

The employee subgroup is a fine division of employee groups according to the posn of employees. Wage earners, salaried employees and non pay scale employees are all examples of subgroups within the employee group .active.

All control features of the per struct are defined at employee subgroup level. The most important features are described below:

The employee subgroup grouping for the Per Calculation Rule allows you to define different payroll procedures for different employee subgroups; for example, you can specify whether an employeeu2019s pay should be accounted on an hourly or monthly basis.

The employee subgroup grouping for primary wage types controls the validity of wage types on an employee subgroup level, whereas the grouping for collective agreement provisions restricts the validity of pay scale groups to certain employee groups.

When entering data, you can define default values using the employee subgroup, for example, for the payroll accounting area.

You can use the employee subgroup to set the fol indicators:

The employee subgroup grouping for the work schedule allows you to define which work schedules are valid for which employees.

The employee subgroup grouping for primary wage types controls the validity of wage types at the employee subgroup level.

The employee subgroup grouping for the per calculation rule controls how the system processes an employeeu2019s payroll, for example, whether an employee is to be paid on an hourly or monthly basis.

The grouping for collective agreement provision restricts the validity of pay scale groups to specific employee subgroups.

You can also assign employee characteristics, such as the activity status, employment status, and level of education/training, for statistical purposes.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandip,

Can u tell me feature name ,functions name and table or view name where I make the changes after creating new employee group or sub group.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the features ABKRS,PINCH,DFINF,QUOMO. If there is any custom feature which use employee sub group you cal also check that. You can can maintain ESG in position data as well as in IT0001.

Do onething check the SPRO node related to Personnel Administration, it will help you.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Emp Group: SPRO-> IMG -> Enterprise structure ->Definition ->HRM ->Emp Groups then click on New entries.enteremp group and save.

2.Emp Sub Group: SPRO-> IMG -> Enterprise structure ->Definition ->HRM ->Emp sub Groups then click on New entries.enter emp sub group and save.

then assign emp group to emp sub group.

SPRO-> IMG -> Enterprise structure ->Assignment -> HRM -> Assignment of Emp sub group to emp group.

3.You can create No.ranges and assign in the feature NUMKR.So whenever you hired an emp system assigns No.if it is internal no.range system will assign by default, for external you have to enter the no.

SPRO -> Personnel management -> Personnel Administration -> Maintain No.range intervals for Personnel no. -> Change Interval

here you have to enter the no.range.

SPRO -> Personnel management -> Personnel Administration -> Determine defaultfor no.range.(NUMKR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

provided solution has already done as I have mentioned in my request. please let me know further action.

thanks