Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non sap system access from SAP

rahul_pradhan3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to pick a file from non sap server to sap server , also i have to execute a software on non sap server .Please tell me the

steps .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generic questions require generic answers:

> I have to pick a file from non sap server to sap server

Open explorer and copy the file.

> , also i have to execute a software on non sap server .Please tell me the steps .

Install the software and execute it.

Seriously, if you have a question be as specific as possible. We don't know anything about your environment so nobody can give you a suggestion what you can do to solve your issue. We have no operating system, no database, what kind of "file" that is, which data it contains, what kind of non-SAP software this is, how you want to execute it....

The more specific you are the higher is the possibility that someone had a likewise issue and has a suggestion.

Markus

rahul_pradhan3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to execute a windows based software, which resides on portal server (WINDOWS). Software requiered input file in CSV formar and generates the output in another file format. R/3 System is AIX based system .Both the system R/3 and

Portal are on different servers in same network. how can i put the input file on portal server and execute the software then pick the output file from my R/3.

I hope now its cleared , still somebody has query let me know .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DBconnect / LSMW / BDC is used to upload data from Non-SAP System to SAP & RFC's are used for execution.

Reagrds;

rahul_pradhan3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanx baigsa .

I dont think this will help me .