cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service contract interface from Oracle to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have a service contract interface coming from Oracle to CRM through PI.

CRM had some uncaught exception error and 3 queues are created and blocked with one uncaught exception in each of these as the top most message.

So the queues XBTR004, 006, 008 are created each having around 150 messages and the top most one is uncaught exception.

Now, the question is how do I know which queue to process first to maintain the order sent from Oracle to PI to CRM after deleting the top most message in each of the queues.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody please??

-mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again, its all EOIO and maintain order at run time in interface determination check box checked.

I still dont understand why then 3 queues are created in CRM.

I thought if maintain order at run time is checked, then all messages from the same receiver will be in one inbound queue in CRM.

Please help me understand on this

Thanks

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to mention the scenario for everyone's understanding here

ORACLE->ccBPM->CRM

There are 4 synch. calls from ccBPM to MDM in between. But ultimately, the ccBPM message is sent to CRM with maintain order at run time interface determination through proxy receiver.

So, please help me understand whether this maintain order at run time is not working for ccBPM to CRM since mulitple queues are having messages in CRM

XBTR004-> having 150 messages stuck due to the top message having an uncaught exception

XBTR006->having 150 messages stuck due to the top message having an uncaught exception

XBTR008-> having 300 messages stuck due to the top message having an uncaught exception

So, my question is if it is EOIO maintain order at runtime, I should have all these messages in one queue rather than 3 queues.

I am getting a feeling that the maintain order at run time is not working for ccBPM to CRM case

Please let me know why the order is not maintained for ccBPM to CRM.

Thanks

mike

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am getting a feeling that the maintain order at run time is not working for ccBPM to CRM case

Maintain Order at Runtime serializes messages as they are generated in XI/ PI ..... for BPM to execute EOIO behavior the below help section would help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/65ce41ae343e2be10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Check point 8 .... mention the queue name in the send step of your BPM.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Great help!! Do you know the queue name has to be in CRM system or it is automatically created during run time.

Thanks

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I assign a dynamic run time queue in the send step by any chance rather than giving one queue name for all contracts.

The idea is to take the contract number from the send step message and assign to the queue dynamically.

So for each contract number coming from Oracle, there will be a unique queue created in CRM. In this way, if one service contract errors out in queue, other contracts won't get affected.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody? appreciate any help

-mike

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do you know the queue name has to be in CRM system or it is automatically created during run time.

You have to give the queue-name, and it can be as per your wish/ business specification.....the queue will be created in XI/ PI and not in CRM.....if wrong then please correct me.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The idea is to take the contract number from the send step message and assign to the queue dynamically.

Dynamic queue-name assignment may not be possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The queue will be created in PI and CRM.

I am still wondering why dynamic queue assignment is not possible in PI. For each service contract, customer wants to have a separate queue so as to make every service contract process independent of other.EOIO should be applicable for only one service contract number and not for all service contracts in one queue. Please let me know if anybody has done this kind of scenario

Thanks

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody? I am still waiting for a helpful response..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue here is,the integration engine queue in CRM system is blocked which can't accept any further messages to process.Please correct me if I am wrong.

XBTR004-> having 150 messages stuck due to the top message having an uncaught exception
XBTR006->having 150 messages stuck due to the top message having an uncaught exception
XBTR008-> having 300 messages stuck due to the top message having an uncaught exception

This is just only one queue i.e XBTR and 004,006 created for parellel processing as you defined in EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL (SXMB_ADM)

XBTR is not a EOIO queue . XBQR is a EOIO queue.

You cannot create dynamic queue in target application which is out of middileware scope.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I dont want a dynamic queue to be created in CRM

What I meant was to create a queue name dynamically in ccBPM by reading the order number from the message, using an UDF or something and pass that value as queue name in send step. Once I do this, the queue will be automatically/dynamically get created in CRM and PI. Makes sense?

-mike

Answers (0)