cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ70 and SLDAPICUST

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1.) Is it true that the tcode RZ70 tells a ABAP server which SLD to update?

2.) Is it true that the RFC connections SLDAPICUST and LCRSAPRFC tells a ABAP server which SLD to use?

3.) Is it true that in Visual Admin the service "SLD DATA SUPPLIER" the configuration of the HTTP SETTINGS tab tells the server which SLD to update AND which SLD to use?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.) Is it true that the tcode RZ70 tells a ABAP server which SLD to update?

Answer : Yes. Because you have to give path of the integration server in RZ70 transaction.

2.) Is it true that the RFC connections SLDAPICUST and LCRSAPRFC tells a ABAP server which SLD to use?

Answer: Yes because you give url for the integration server and port and hostname of integration server to connect to in SLDAPICUST and LCRSAPRFC.

Thanks,

Hetal

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. The reason I'm asking these questions is because I want my Solution Manager server to report to my XI server using RZ70, but I want the Solution Manager server to read the local SLD on the Solution Manager box.

1.) I set RZ70 on the Solution Manager box to point to my XI server.

2.) I created a bridge from the XI server to the Solution Manager box. This will keep the Solution Manager box up-to-date with changes in the SLD

3.) On the Solution Manager box ,the RFC connections LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI point to the Solution Manager box. I'm assuming this will force the Solution Manager server to use the local SLD.

For the Java engine running on Solution Manager I used Visual admin to set the "HTTP Settings" option in SLD Data Supplier to point to the XI server.

Is there a setting in the Java that tells it which SLD to read?

Answers (0)