cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to add Image Dynamically...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add image dynamically in my output screen..so is there any code that i can use..Please help with this...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Can you please be more specific about what you want to do dynamically. Do you just want to dynamically control which image appears in an image UI element (which can be done by data binding a context attribute to the image Source property) or do you want a dynamic number of images (which can be done with a row repeater or multipane UI element and inner Image UI elements).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i want to upload a image for my desktop to a Input field in my output page...for that i need to write the code....

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you want to upload an image, just use the FileUpload UI element. This is the main way to get any content from the client onto the server. Is that the only part you are having trouble with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I have option 'Upload Image" where in i have to upload the image and save it my database table...and it should get displayed in my webdynpro page.For that i want to write the coe.So pls can u tell me hw 2 do it???