Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sales Order on 1 product and Need to consume Forecast on another product

Hello,

We are using PPDS for planning.

We forecast 1 product - Product A ( which is a dummy product ) and then want Sales Order from other product - Product B consume the forecast.

How can I do that ?.

In R/3, I assigned Product A as planning Material on Product B.

CIFed them to APO.

I am not sure what should be requirement strategy on Product A and Product B. I tried 60 and 60 on both products and forecasts is not getting consumed.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks.

Edited by: Ketan Doshi on Jun 18, 2010 5:51 PM

Former Member
Former Member replied

changing the check mode in APO manually does not help because the check mode in the ATP check comes from the ERP. You need to change the requirement class, requirement type, determining requirement type and strategy in ERP to match the entries in APO.

SAP ECC IMG Menu SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  Sales and Distribution  Basic Functions  Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements  Transfer of Requirements  Define Requirements Classes

Transaction Code SPRO or OVZG

SAP ECC IMG Menu SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  Sales and Distribution  Basic Functions  Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements  Transfer of Requirements  Define Requirements Types

Transaction Code SPRO or OVZH

SAP ECC IMG Menu SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  Sales and Distribution  Basic Functions  Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements  Transfer of Requirements  Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction

SAP ECC IMG Menu SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  Production  Production Planning  Demand Management  Planned Independent Requirements  Planning Strategy  Define Strategy

SAP ECC IMG Menu SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  Production  Production Planning  Demand Management  Planned Independent Requirements  Planning Strategy  Define Strategy Group

SAP ECC IMG Menu SAP Customizing Implementation Guide  Sales and Distribution  Basic Functions  Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements  Availability Check  Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning  Define Checking Groups

allocate check group and strategy group to material master

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question