Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while deploying the Adapter Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expets,

i am getting below error in communication channel:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during lookup operation of object with name localejbs/WriteExcelFile, cannot resolve object reference. [Root exception is javax.naming.NamingException: Error occurs while the EJB Object Factory trying to resolve JNDI reference Reference Class Name: Type: clientAppName Content: sap.com/WriteExcelEAR Type: interfaceType Content: local Type: ejb-link Content: WriteExcelFile Type: jndi-name Content: WriteExcelFile Type: local-home Content: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocalHome Type: local Content: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleLocal com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.refmatcher.EJBResolvingException: Cannot start applicationsap.com/WriteExcelEAR; nested exception is: java.rmi.RemoteException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6125] Error occurred while starting application locally and wait.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5035] Application [sap.com/WriteExcelEAR] cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource [com.sap.xi.repository] with type [library], which is not active on the server. Hint: 1) Is referred resource deployed? 2) Is referred resource able to start? at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultContainerRepository.startApp(DefaultContainerRepository.java:315)

I am also getting the same warning when i am deploying the adapter.

Reference list in application-j2ee-engine.xml is as follows:

engine.security.facade

engine.j2ee14.facade

com.sap.aii.af.svc.facade

com.sap.aii.af.ifc.facade

com.sap.aii.af.lib.facade

com.sap.base.technology.facade

com.sap.xi.repository

Kindly help.

Edited by: Priyanka Sharma on Jun 18, 2010 4:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AbinashNanda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Priyanka,

First of all you don't need the com.sap.xi.repository for adapter module. Secondly as the error says you have defined a hard reference to this as a library. com.sap.xi.repository is not a library rather it is an application. If ever you have any doubt you can check the component type in NWA under JAVA Class Loader Viewer.

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting the same error. how to resolve it.? its a File to proxy scenario. is it a basis issue or what..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm also getting the same error! Is this problem resolved? Anyone knows the cause and solution? Can you please share?

Thanks!

Alberto

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

com.sap.xi.repository reference is not required,, how are you deploying your module on PI server,

You must be using some external library for excel conversion, if external library is present in your deployed file, you don't need to add com.sap.xi.repository reference.

Check:

if you opt to use CECLT tool provided with NWDS 7.1, make sure you import SAP EAR File(it will have External library) on your local system.