Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RHIQ_US_TEST_SCORE_UPLOAD ACT Test Score Upload

Hello,

We are investigating this program that came out in EHP3 to update test scores such as ACT.

I am struggling to get this to work and suspect there is additional configuration that I am not aware of or can find.

My first issue was that it did not have any test types populated for the selection screen. It apparently does not use the ones that are already defined for use in external achievements for adding scores. A programmer found a table where I could add an entry for this to populate. Seems like this should be a IMG option.

My second issue was that it could not find my input file. Again a programmer helped trace this and found that there was a logical file name entry that was adding tmp\ to the beginning of the file name I entered. Again...another table entry that we edited to remove the tmp\ and allow it to find the input file.

After we found these...I'm still getting no results from the program. (as well as no error messages) The log file doesn't get written to and nothing appears to be happening.

So I am asking...does anyone know if there is additional documentation or IMG settings that I should be managing?

Thank you for your help.

Mike

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question