Regards,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to add to Andreas' answer just one additional thing. Even if a transaction might be available in the future, this will only be a display transaction that will allow some searching.

The general concept in Solution Manager is that BPR provides content developed by SAP. Thus, BPR content can be used as a starting point for an implementation or template project. Any changes or enhancement shall be done in the project environment.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try tcode SOLAR_LIBRARY for BPR....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

transaction Solar_Library is an SAP-internal transaction that is not releases for customers and is therefore, blocked. in the meantime a WebDynpro browse functionality called "SM_BPR_OVERVIEW" is available in Solution Manager. You can also browse BPR content via [https://implementationcontent.sap.com/bpr].

Best regards,

Michael

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

presently can only accessed via the value help on structure tab of SOLAR01. Presently there is no separate transacation but we think about builidng one in Solman 4.0 in the near future.

Regards

Andreas

Message was edited by: Andreas Diebold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found incosistencies between SAP Solution Composer-Business Maps and SAP Business Process Repository. I believe Business process repository should be alinged to the content of Solution Composer-Business Maps or vice-versa. Business Maps talk about Process Category/Business Scenario Group followed by Process Group/Business Scenario followed by Business Process. But in Business Process Repository for ERP Process Groups are missing, while CRM section of BPR is well alinged to its coresponding Business Map.

I am currently involved in IS-EC&O implementation and to my surprise Business Process Repository only list 2 Business scenarios out of 22 Business Scenarios listed in the EC&O Solution Map in Solution Composer and there is no mention of Business Scenario Groups in it.

IS-Consumer Goods also tells the same story of incosistency.

I believe BPR needs some restructuring and completeness (i.e BPM) work to make it consistent with the latest Solution Composer Solution Maps and to make sure transition of solution design is smooth from Solution Composer to Solution Manager.

It would be nice if Micheal and Andreas can help out in this regard.

Edited by: Mohammad Ali Hassan Lodhi on Dec 23, 2010 8:45 AM

r_vink
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

I completely agree with you that both SAP Solution Composer and the BPR out of Solution Manager should be aligned with each other. I myself am working with the AIRLINE Solution Map from the Solution Composer, but this Map is not available in the BPR (there is an Aerospace & Defence Map, but that does not look like the Solution Map. I am curious to know how SAP wants to align both contents, and if it is possible to "update" the Solution Manager with the latest BPR!

Regards,

Ronald Vink

Solution Architect at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As far as I know. We have <b>BOR</b> (Business Object Repository). I have not come across BPR. Please educate me if you come to know.

As far as BOR is concerned you can go to <b>SE80</b>. There you can create all types of Objects in SAP. And obviously it gets added into repository.

Hope I was clear.

Feel Free to revert back.

--Ragu