cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple item categories on one order and Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use two different item categories in an order ZTAN( own version of TAN) and TAW for services.

Both item categories are accepted on the order.

When the items are shipped and billed the system automatically creates separate billing documents-one for each item category.

How can I ensure that both items are billed in the same Billing document both for F2 and IV Billing types?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the PAYER and BILLING DATE whether they are same or not

You can check the SPLIT ANALYSIS in VF02 to identify why and how the SPLIT happend

Please check that and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payer and Billing date are the same.

The split analysis reveals that the split is made due to different Header data.

It suggests that item 1 = TAW is set to 001moi1 which means header related ,where MO=Division and i1=Channel.

Whereas item 2 =TAN is Blank .

On the order there is only one Division and Channel so the only difference can be the 001-Header related in the copy control from sales order to Billing type.

At header level they are both 001.

But at item level they differ;

TAW=OOO

TAN=008.

So,if I set TAW to 008 would the split be prevented?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simon

Is this order or delivery related billing? If it is order- related, as you mentioned , check the item copy control for Sales document to billing document : Field 'Data VBRK/VBRP' and maintain it with something similar to '002' Ord-rel.credit memo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is delivery related Billing.

The error in the split analysis refers to the Header level and says under the ZTAN ITEM -that the error is in 001 =Header and then it lists the Divisison and Channel.In the TAW item it shows blank.

So I thin it is in the Delivery-Billing copy control at the heared level but what exactly,I don't know.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VTFL, for your item category maintain routine 001 against the field Data VBRK/VBRP. This should prevent invoice splitting due to different Distribution Channel and Division.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check Note 31206 - Collective billing - Order/Delivery-related

Regards

Sai