cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine components associated to a material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am looking for a way (BAPI or table) to determine the components associated to a material.

For example:

M1 = C1, C2, C3

M1 = Material

C1, C2, C3 = Components

For the material M1 I want the result C1, C2 and C3.

This has been done by the MRP using the transaction MD02 (I think) but I do not find how.

Thanks for your help!

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

In SAP Standard you can check them in CS11, CS12,CS13 all are BOM Multilevel Explosion and details BOM report .Choose the filed information from Change lay out .Otherwise SAP Table for your requirement will be STPO , STKO ,MAST .Please check this

CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2

CS_BOM_EXPLOSION

Hope this is useful

Regards

JH

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can detrmine this by using the T codes CS11,CS12 for material BOM CSK1 csk2 for production BOM and cskb could also be used.

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use standard SAP transactions CS11, CS12, CS13 etc.else use the function module CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2, for any custom dev.

Please revert back if you need any further clarification.

BR

Guruguhaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can create BOM( I mean relation ship betn M1 to C1,C2..) by T Code CS01. We can change that relationship by T Code CS02 & we can also View CS03.

With CS03, viewing relationship for one material. But, more materials, we need to create Query by T Code - SQVI.

Regards,

Chetan

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David,

If you are looking for BOM explosion for header material then use function module "CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2". You can also check other function module starting with CS* for your purpose.

Tables Involved are MAST , STKO, STPO.

Regards,

Prasobh