cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real and Statistical Internal Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Is it possible to create a statistical internal order and specify another internal order for the actual postings as opposed to a Cost Centre?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sincere apologies. My client only posts to Internal Orders with WBS elements for planning and budget perposes. The client wishes to monitor expenses for particular members of staff who are entitled to financial benefits. In order to benefit from avaiabilty control it was suggested either to create an real internal order for each member of staff or alternatively create a statistical order to do this with costs updated in the operational order. I believe the second option in not possible.

Thank you

PRG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having similar situation and developed Cost to the Company Report. So, in addition to real internal order/cost center posting, we can make use of personnel no column in the transactions for capturing expenditure incured for an employee either of FBCJ, FB60, MIRO, ML81N and of course from HR.

Try this for your requirement and all the best.

Muralidhar

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest the forum members to give brief on the Issue rather than giving a solution and asking for limitations or its feasibility. In this case, Please explain the customer requirement and the scenario ..so that forum members can give answers.

Enjoy..

Siva

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, you cannot post to two internal orders (one statistical and another real) simultaneously.

Regards,

Eli