cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition amouts copied to first 10 sales order only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I maintian one condition record , i want that condition amout is copied first 10 sales orders only .

Can any one tell me where i will put teh controll or wat are the seeting i need to do ?

Thanks,

KP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

Try using V/06. select your condition type and tick the "Condition Update" Now you can maintain the conditions as you wish in VK11.

Go to VK11 input the sales area and execute. In the same screen click on "Goto - Scales" tab and maintain scales like for first 10 customers maintain the required discount. Also click again on "Goto -- Additional Data" and maintain a value in "Max number of orders"

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the condition type V/06 for your condition type select the CONDITION UPDATE and CONDITION INDEX

Now while maintaining the condition records for the condition type in VK11 at the Additional data you can have an option to select the number of sales orders

Please check and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your answers.

Thanks,

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

max allowed orders is 01 to 03 per standard SAP, in VK11. you can use it as manual condition and apply it manually for first 10 orders for ther customer or you need to have a requirement routine, which reads the index table , per customer, per validity period and then apply the discount accordingly for the first 10 orders.

Regards

Sai