cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Metadata error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the JCO Meta data error . In my application there were some changes in a RFC . So i had to Reimport the Model . After reimporting the model . I restarted the server . Then Deployed the Application . I am getting the following error :

500 Internal Server Error

Web Dynpro Container/SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

[Hide]

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$MetaData.getType(JCO.java:9776)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.JcoBaseTypeData.setElementValue(JcoBaseTypeData.java:731)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClass.setAttributeValueAsString(DynamicRFCModelClass.java:679)

at models.logon.Zmat_Authorisation_Check_Input.setMat_Category(Zmat_Authorisation_Check_Input.java:177)

at com.ltil.matcode.wdp.IPublicLogonCustom$IZmat_Authorisation_Check_InputElement.wdSetString(IPublicLogonCustom.java:1204)

Thanks And Regards

Anuradha Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

seems that the new changes are not yet reflected in the J2EE server. You need to restart your engine and see the mappings are correct.

regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Re create the JCO destinations(Both Model Dest and Metadata Dest) in content administrator.

Go to link:http://<hostname>:<portno>/index.html ->click on link webdynpro ->Content Admin

And go to Manage JCO destinations->Select the destiantion related to applicaitons and edit

the values and save it.

Try opening the application from a new window.

Regards,

Lavanya.G

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating the binding again in the project with ur model. Also check if the JCo destinations are working fine.

Regards,

Poojith MV