Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in STO-

I have created a STO with quantity 20 of material, and did VL10B in and created 4 PGI's (VL02N) against the delivery document with 5 units each. So there are 4 delivery documents (and PGI) created for STO (20 units).

Now, I do MIGO, and receive all 20 units against one of the delivery documents.

System allows me to receive all the quantities against one delivery document. Also If I do MIGO again for remaining 3 delivery documents, system still allows me to do it, which should not happen at all as I already have received 20 units against the first delivery note.

What are the configurations required so that system gives error message if MIGO quantity is more that delivery quantity.

Regards,

Randhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check & try by defining tolerance limits.

- Under and over delivery tolerance can be defined through Purchasing Value Keys. In customization, using tcode SPRO,

> IMG-MM-Purchasing-Material Master-Define purchasing value key

Define the the tolerances under GR/IR control. Assign this purchasing value key in the purchasing view in the material master. This value will be automatically determined in the PO line item and therefore will produce the message while doing goods receipt, if the quantity is lying outside the tolerance limit.

- Use tcode OMC0, tolerance limits can be maintained for each company code. B1 (Error message) and B2 (Warning message). YOu should select the option Check limit and provide the percentage in the tolerance limit % field.

- You can also maintain the tolerance limits directly the PO line item under GR/IR control tab in the item details.

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP