cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Damage order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created sales order with 5qty for material A. Now , 3qty damage in transit, so we have to give another 3qty for material A to our customer.

could you tell me where do I mantain this return damage material?

I have tried to create return damage material with reference to an order, but I am bit confuse so didnt process anything.

could anyone explain what i need to do and how with steps by steps ? Pls explain about this return damage process into SAP.

waiting for your earliest reply,

Regards,

Minesh Soneji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check following links

[Customer Returns and Replacement Orders|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/documents/customer-returns-and-replacement-orders-17861]

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for sending me the link but still I am confuse ,

As i am also replacing the order i mean i am sending another 3qty to my customer coz its damage.. so where do i mantain?

Do i need to create first billing for my old order and den create return damage order with reference to my original order ? and den again create sales order or just change qty into my original order from 5qy to 8qty?

coz total order was 5qty , 3damage so its return and we giving another 3qty to our customer ...

so pls confirm this...

Thanks,

Regards,

Minesh Soneji

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard SAP, it is referred as Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge (Std SD Doc type SD). It is used for Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge that is created wrt Return Sales Order / Billing Document

Std Process is

(NOTE: If not to create credit memo)

> Sub. Delv. Free Of Charge Doc. (which is sales doc.) wrt Return Sales Order / Original Sales Order - Standard Deli.(LF) - Proforma Invoice

Also refer,

[Subsequent Delivery Free-of-Charge|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/dd/55fe5c545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Thanks & Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i am also replacing the order i mean i am sending another 3qty
     to my customer coz its damage.. so where do i mantain?

First create an appropriate order reason and make the Order Reason as mandatory for return order type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Answers (0)